Bookings / current availability

You can book directly using the calendar below,  or for a more personal approach please email  campinglavieenrose@gmail.com and Emma & Jamie will ensure your stay is planned to perfection!


 COVID-19 SAFETY  


The safety and well-being of our guests is our highest priority.    

All of our five luxury tents are at least 10 -15 metres apart. 

The site is surrounded by countryside and the area is scarcely populated.  

All areas of accommodation are disinfected before your arrival (including door handles, railings etc).  

Your private shower rooms continue to be maintained to a high standard and cleaned on daily basis.  

Your private outdoor kitchen is disinfected before you arrival and allows you to cook in the fresh air. Your breakfast is delivered fresh to you each morning, maintaining our usual strict hygiene rules. 

All guests and staff will be asked to monitor for signs of symptoms.    

We have currently been in self isolation since March 17th 2020.  

The site is  also available for exclusive hire, for limited weeks at a reduced cost. 

Should the current crisis leave guests unable to travel to us, or the government advise we stay closed,  then we will offer a voucher (to the value of your paid deposit) to be used in the summer of 2021.

Assuming that we will be allowed to open for the summer season, we ask that outstanding balances are paid two weeks prior to arrival (usually this is two months).


Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

Book with complete confidence at La Vie En Rose. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:

  • A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking.
  • Balance due 10 days before your holiday.
  • Complete flexibility to move bookings to the 2021 summer season in the event of Coronavirus restrictions.
  • Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds.
  • This guarantee supersedes any other policies.


Rates

Image Carol Fulton

What's included

Breakfast of fresh fruit, bread, pain au chocolat & croissants delivered fresh to your tent each morning. Basics box with coffee, tea, milk, butter, sugar, salt, pepper, olive oil and vinegar. Bed linen, towels, organic soap, hairdryer, washing machine, drying line, charging points and wireless internet.


Tents can accommodate 4 – 6 persons (please note inner tents are for 4 persons)



  •  250€  per night based on 4 persons including breakfast.
  • Price inclusive of local Taxe de Sejour and VAT (charged at 20%)
  • A charge of 25€  is payable per additional person,  per night. 
  • Minimum one week stay arriving on a Friday or Saturday.


Our Coronavirus Booking Guarantee

Book with complete confidence at La Vie En Rose. We guarantee the following clear policy for your booking:

  • A low deposit of 20% to secure your booking.
  • Balance due 10 days before your holiday.
  • Complete flexibility to move bookings to the 2021 summer season in the event of Coronavirus restrictions.
  • Due to the flexibility provided we are unable to offer refunds.
  • This guarantee supersedes any other policies.

Terms & Conditions

  • 20% deposit to be  paid upon booking,  the remaining 80%  to be paid ten days prior to arrival (non refundable).
  • Deposits cannot be refunded.
  • We regret we are unable to accept pets. 
  • We have a gas fired BBQ available for your use but  due to the hot & dry summer months,  fires / BBQ’s & smoking in tents or public areas is prohibited. 
  • Check in is after 4pm on the day of arrival and check out is 10am the day of departure.
  • We highly recommend  travel insurance for your trip.